Thursday, June 25, 2009

And the guessing game begins...

Another Peace Corps update, my friends.

It seems as if my only medical restriction this time around will be my ears--due to the problem I inherited during PC Philippines. This means I cannot serve in any tropical environment and, if Office of Medical Services doesn't screw everything up, will be placed in Eastern Europe/Central Asia & leave this September. This, of course, is a guess by my hardworking recruiter and should not be taken as fact yet (for those of you who are unfamiliar with the PC system). If OMS meddles and finds something wrong with me, the process could get brutal (as some of you well know.) So I'm trying to be my optimistic self and believe that everything will turn out in the end. And that the process will hurry along this second time. I'm very much ready to get out and see the world again!

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment