Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV, New Moon & Robert Pattinson

I was in the Philippines when the "Twilight" phenomenon hit the world. And yes, we were affected in Asia as well. I had students who couldn't afford paper suddenly carrying around folders with some pasty guy on the cover of it. I had no idea who he was, except that he looked somewhat similar to Cedrik Diggory from Harry Potter. I did go to the movie while in Manila with a couple of other American volunteers, but hardly watched the plot because I was to distracted by the fact that IT WAS MY STATE!!!!!! :-) Please remember it had been months since I'd seen home, and was very excited to recognize the Northwest on the big screen. Not to mention that the screaming the girls kept up was really distracting. But, whatever, I got to look at trees for 2 hours!!!! :-)



But, for as long as I can remember, I have kept up on knowing which guys were HOTT in Hollywood. When I saw the cover of the April GQ while standing in the check-out line at the grocery store, my first thought was "Oh yeah, baby, yummy!" No seriously. That was my first thought. ;-) Followed by others that would be inappropriate to admit. Ehm... Just a minute while I dwell on those thoughts again....



............................................................................................................................................



*clear voice* Okay, uh, where was I? Oh, right. So, yeah. Robert Pattinson. The hottest guy on the planet right now. I do not mean that physically. The guy rates about a 7 on my scale. Johnny Depp is an 11, in case you were wondering. No one can top Johnny in my eyes, or the eyes of any sane woman. Especially not some punk kid who's known for waving a wand, sparkling in the sunlight or masturbating while watching his buddy get it on. Really, girls? Now, I'm not saying the boys not fine. I think I've already made that clear (see earlier comments.) I think it's safe to say that every straight woman and gay man with any taste has contemplated using Redi-whip & chocolate sauce on Robert's naked body. Mmm...


Anyway, The 2009 MTV Movie Awards were today and I haven't missed a show since 2002. It's my yearly guilty pleasure, because I love that something always goes wrong & I can't stop laughing. Oh, and of course, the delicious eye candy. :-)


I tried to include a clip of the first ever exclusive trailer to New Moon & the video showcasing the acceptance of "Best Kiss" by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (cause it was funny!) But youtube sure has gotten picky with time. So I encourage you all to go check it out for yourselves. It's worth it. I may not be in America in November when New Moon releases, but I'm sure my many friends will fill in the details. :-) For now, I'll enjoy the trailer! :-)


Take care!



http://videoguide.msn.com/play/movies/?g=d0cf7d4a-3f46-45f9-b63f-d289f0f26e5 = New Moon trailer (MTV)

2 comments: