Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tick, tock...

Yep, still waiting on Peace Corps to make their final decision about sending me to a new country. I'm not the only one irritated with the delay. My former country director also expressed aggravation over the wait. Can you believe it's been nearly 6 months since they sent me home from the Philippines?! I can assure you, I'll all healed and MORE then ready to get the hell out of here. I'm not meant to stay in one place too long anymore. I've got wings and PC just keeps clipping them, dang it!

I love PC, I really do. But I hate the politics surrounding head quarters and the constant mind games... Hm... Okay, I love being a PCV, faaar from PCHQ. Every PCV always says "what PC doesn't know wont hurt you..." Meaning once you're sworn in as a volunteer you go to site and try really hard to stay off PC's radar. Just do your job and be happy. That's all I want. I loved my job and I'm still livid that I had to go home. And I love my family...but I've had more then enough of all of them. Please, for the love of God!, get me out of here, Peace Corps! Let me do my job!

And please God, don't let me get sick again. Pleeeeeease!

When I know more, dear readers, so will you. In the meantime, please disregard all blogs that reek of venting, as this one clearly does. *sheepish grin*

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment