Thursday, May 7, 2009

Song Search

HELP!

I've been searching for the identity of certain song for over a year now. I heard it spring 2008 during a promo for Showtime's The Tudors: Season 2.

The link to the video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZufg-4l0I
(The song begins around 1:19)

It is one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs I think I've ever heard. And it kills me that I don't own it. I sing it all the time and I really, really want to know the name of the woman who sings this song. Has anyone any idea? If so, please, PLEASE share. This obsession is driving me nuts!

The lyrics, so far as I can tell, during the chorus are:

"If you want my love, love me.
If you need me, find my heart and free me.
To tempt me, to bind me, fully gratify me.
If you want my love, love me"

No comments:

Post a Comment